Considering a Dialysis Technician career? Dialysis technicians assist people with kidney failure by preparing patients and operating equipment that performs the function of kidneys. They are valuable members of the health care team and are also known as Hemodialysis Technicians and Renal Care Technicians. Dialysis technicians work in hospitals, clinics and dialysis centers and help patients with renal failure and kidney disease.
Use the navigation menu above or the links below to learn more about dialysis technicians and dialysis technician careers.
You'll find helpful career information about how to prepare for a dialysis tech career and sponsored links to dialysis technician education and schools.
- Learn about the definition of medical dialysis
- Read a dialysis technician occupational description
- Understand how to prepare for a dialysis career
- Learn about the dialysis technician outlook
- Find out about dialysis technician salaries
- Learn about and find dialysis technician schools
- Research dialysis technician classes
- Understand online dialysis technician classes
- Find info on dialysis continuing education requirements
and free CEU courses
- Understand dialysis technician certification